Real Women* Real Life* Real God Ministries is a ministry designed to encourage women using relevant everyday illustrations to convey Biblical truths.
We desire to:
- Bring glory to God and reflect His priority and His plans to fit His purposes.
- Move women into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ as they recognize how He works in the details of their lives.
- Encourage real women in knowing that while life might not always be easy, God’s plan does prevail.
- Lead women through connecting moments, inspirational worship music, and encouraging, heartwarming Biblically based talks.
- Teach each other to say, “Thank goodness we serve a Real God!”
What We Believe:
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and paid the ultimate sacrifice for our sins so that we could have fellowship with God forever.
- We believe the only way to God is through Jesus Christ.
- We believe the infallible Word of God is our compass as we navigate through this life.
Debbie Presnell has been a speaker for women’s events and teacher’s organizations for 20 years. Currently, Debbie writes a bi-weekly inspirational blog called Living Life Together (debbiepresnell.wordpress.com) and teaches Bible studies. Her upcoming speaking schedule includes women’s church groups, MOP’s, state conferences, and universities. Her Bible study Would Someone PLEEEZE Turn on the Light- Navigating the Darkness of Middle School Drama is being considered for publication. Debbie became a Christian at the age of nine and is a member of Biltmore Baptist Church.
Jan Westmark loves to connect things – whether it is connecting people to people during the connect segment of the Real Women, Real Life, Real God ministry, or connecting readers to the content of her magazine as the Editor of two national equestrian magazines. God gave Jan a strong love for horses as a child, and after college she owned and operated a large horse farm in South Florida. Now living in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Jan continues to work as Editor of Sidelines Magazine while joining Debbie to connect ladies together through the gift of friendship in Real Women, Real Life, Real God Ministries. She has written, The Big Book of Small Equines, published by SkyHorse Press and available at Barnes & Noble. Her work is also included in the Chicken Soup for the Horse Lovers Soul II – also at Barnes & Noble. Currently, Jan serves as a women’s Sunday school teacher. Jan became a Christian at the age of ten and is a member of Biltmore Baptist Church.
Real Women*Real Life* Real God Ministry would love to come to your church for a one time women’s event or weekend retreat. Debbie and Jan travel from Asheville, NC.
A Divine Set-Up (God is in the Details)
- Five Ways to Spend Time with God that will Change Your Life
- A Pocketful of Evidence (The Fruit of the Spirit)
- The View from Above (Hearing from God)
- The Christian Woman’s S.W.A.T Team (The Armor of God)
For further descriptions of topics, speaking fees, or other general information please visit: www.debbiepresnell.com.
Look for us on Facebook!